1986 Founding of SOGECLAIR.
1998 SOGECLAIR listed on the Paris stock market (secondary market).
Between 2000 and 2009 SOGECLAIR became an international group, developing in Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom and Tunisia:
- Holdings acquired in the areas of Simulation (thecurrent Simulation division) and electronics engineering (sold in 2008),
- Mechanical engineering activities set up in Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom and Tunisia,
- Creation of ADM with MECACHROME in the area of aerostructure subassemblies,
- Creation of S2E Consulting with IGE+XAO in the area of systems and electrical engineering,
- Creation of SERA INGENIERIE in the area of special vehicles engineering (the current Vehicle division),
- Creation of AVIACOMP with MECAHERS in the area of the design, manufacture and assembly of complex composite subassemblies for the aeronautics sector.
2010 New organisation of the holdings, now with three divisions: AEROSPACE, VEHICLE, SIMULATION and new operational organisation in the Aerospace Division’s engineering subsidiaries with the adoption of a common name: SOGECLAIR aerospace.
2011 Creation of a new offeringin the area of stress expertise.
2013 Creation of a Holding Company in Benelux to support the group’s development in North America.Aeronautics and space activities set up in Canada.
2014 Holding (80%) taken in MSB, the Canadian group specialised in the interior layout for the business aviation sector through its engineering activities and proprietary products. MSB also has a subsidiary in the United States.
SOGECLAIR counts more than 1,400 staff nearly 40% of whom work outside France, addressing 19 countries.