2022 : YEAR OF GROWTH AND NEW GOVERNANCE,
The year 2022 saw a clear recovery in activity with 11.5% growth. SOGECLAIR has increased its workforce and improved its profitability.
The entry of UTAC CERAM into the subsidiary A.V.Simulation (now held 55.25% by SOGECLAIR, 15% by Dassault Systèmes, 15% by UTAC CERAM and 14.75% by Renault) further strengthens the recognition of SOGECLAIR's technologies and expertise.
As of 1 January 2022, all of SOGECLAIR's employees have been working to implement the ONE SOGECLAIR transformation and growth plan around a tightened and reinforced management team.
The offer is now structured around 3 Business Units:
• Consulting, newly created, around our technological and industrial expertise,
• Engineering, grouped and federated under a single international management team,
• Solutions, to manage our end-to-end product offerings.
The concentration of energies, synergies, harmonisation of tools and processes as well as investment in production tools are at the service of a SOGECLAIR:
• thermoplastic inspection doors for composite wings (engineering and manufacture),
• More premium,
• More attractive and more collective,
• More efficient and more effective.
The year 2023 will be marked by an evolution in our governance with the dissociation of the roles of Chairman and Managing Director.
The continuation of our dividend policy of €0.90 per share attests to our confidence in the future.